Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Movie!



The Red Queen + Pig = Could it get any better?


Ah how I dream of a pink pet piggy...I can't wait to see the movie coming out on March 5th! 3 days after my b-day. I usually avoid going on the first release day of a popular movie as I hate crowds and waiting in lines but Alice is a complete exception. It's going to be in 3D which will make will make it even more gloriously mind tripping. The most recent 3D movie I watched was Avatar, and was blown away by all the beautiful imagery.



The Mad Hatter looking a litte bit too crazy? As in someone to pop out at you in the haunted house crazy?

I worked as a mental patient at a haunted house at our local amusement park and would have loved to see him lurking in the dark corners of our house. Nothing would be more enjoyable than watching him make annoying kids cry with his pointing finger. Hell, I would scream everytime he'd pass my room to go on break.

No comments:

Post a Comment