Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Escada Marine Groove Perfume Reveiw

The new Escada fragrance is sunshine, sweet cockatiels, clear tropical waters, fine white sand, and bartenders who don't speak any English in a bottle. Wait did I just type cockatiels? I meant the boozy kind that you drink and make you feel all happy and giddy inside, not the actual flapping birds. Although those could fit well into the image too.

If I wanted to give this perfume a less elaborate description, I would say it smells like sugary grapefruits. Escada could have made a more interesting name rather than "Marine Groove" which I always get the words confused with "ocean lounge", their previous fragrance. If I remember correctly, marine groove smells more sweet and fruity whereas ocean lounge is more floral. Both are pleasant but I prefer marine groove for its ability to teleport me to the Caribbean. The only downside is it doesn't last as long as it should, but in general I am very happy with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment