Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dream of the Night - A Garden

I very rarely have dreams where I die, usually it's me running after someone with a knife in a murderous bloody rage. My last dream was quite intense. I dreamt I was standing in a garden and was expecting something to happen but didn't know what. Then, there was a huge thermal explosion which blew me away a few blocks down the street. As I was being blown away, I could feel my face all hot and melting and I thought how much I loved my family,but also came to a realization that life was one big joke. I heard my sister screaming and that's the only thing that made me feel uneasy. I immediately woke up afterwards...

1 comment:

  1. hey there! likin' your blog here! :) when you have time, come swing by my page. i'm still new at it and would like more fellow followers. thanks!

    tina-bobeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete